Senior ServiceNow Architect
Are you a ServiceNow expert? Do you have extensive experience in consulting, customer care and successful team management? Then you could become a Senior ServiceNow Architect at ProServ.
- Solution design in various IT projects with emphasis and focus on ServiceNow
- Requirement analysis regarding technical design and implementation with ServiceNow
- Development and review of architecture concepts for product and project solutions as a ServiceNow specialist
- Consulting and conceptual design for processes, systems, platforms, applications and other consulting services
- Technical management of the project team during the implementation of complex solutions
- Proven multi-year (at least 10 years) experience in the responsibility for/development of a business area in ITSM as a technical consultant, architect or project manager.
- Experience implementing complex IT projects (cloud migration or provider management preferred), and managing teams of developers.
- Experience in planning, building and operating ServiceNow.
- Extensive basic IT knowledge (network, databases, application servers, web services, applications in the environment of distributed systems)
- ServiceNow - certificates such as Administration and Implementation Specialist or ITIL certification is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Independent work and leadership skills
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Degree in computer science or comparable education/studies
- Salary in line with market standards with bonus payments and revenue shares
- Company pension plan and accident insurance
- Mobile working and flexible working time models
- Further training opportunities with certification
- Company bicycle with JobRad
- Modern and individual hardware equipment
- Company events
- Open and team-oriented work environment
- Flat hierarchy and the opportunity to contribute to the building up a young company
ProServ is a registered Premier ServiceNow Partner based in Frankfurt (Main), Munich and Toruń (Poland). We offer a wide range of services – exclusively for ServiceNow!
We are experts that work in the ServiceNow space since 2008 with a proven track record in implementing and managing ServiceNow projects at any scale.